5.05.2010

Soiree Stash

Are you ready for that last minuet summer party?  

Yea, me neither. But now is the time to stock your party closet for that last minute (or planned) get together.

I need to get down to Ikea asap to pick up some of these cute things
Pretty Striped Napkins- I am loving all these colors!

More stripes and a choice of plastic or paper for the beverages

don't forget the bendy straws for those drinks

And you can serve up those drinks on this pretty tray

Enjoy your drinks under the shade of this umbrella


Get comfortable with these cushions

Or on this hammock

 
Seat guests in these pretty pink folding chairs

 While they enjoy homemade cupcakes baked with love in these decorative papers


And you can send leftovers home in these striped tins.


All in all these items would make for a very festive and colorful last-minute summer soiree to remember!

Just let me know the date and time and I'll be there.



(all pictures from Ikea)

17 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

everytime I go to ikea i buy tons of paper napkins!! for some reason paper napkins are really expensive in british supermarkets and really bad quality! love these, and all your colorful picks!!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

ok i love everything. stripes = my bliss. :) yay summer shindigs

bluehydrangea said...

Perfect..love it all!!

Emily A. Clark said...

Gotta go to IKEA next week; I'm glad you reminded me of those striped cushions. I am getting them for my outdoor chairs.

Living It At Home said...

Oh my gosh, these party essentials are so cute! I love stripes and would definitely pick up those cute cups. The hammock looks so inviting. I have been looking for one. I am gettin' myself over there!

xojamilyn

Kelly Green said...

OHH YES - LETS HAVE A PARTY! KG

Erica Cook said...

lovely finds! so exciting to decorate for a party... oh if only you lived a little closer! xo

Sketch42 said...

I have gray and white striped napkins from them that I LOVE.

I also made a table cloth out of a scrap of Ikea fabric, it came out HOT! Follow the link to see it

http://sketch42blog.com/2010/04/im-going-rogue/

Jill said...

I love the folding chair. The polka dot cupcake wrappers are so cute too! I need an IKEA :(

Anonymous said...

Great finds! Is it wrong I want to run right down there now and grab these things even though I have no parties planned? hmmmm

paula said...

although I love to use real glasses only, I am loving the striped cups. like really loving.

Full House said...

I am going to have to remember all of these when I have a party this summer...thanks man.

they are all very festive and fun.

Unknown said...

Loving all those fun napkins. And stocking up on those cool chairs is inspired!

Jennifer said...

I keep plain black cocktail napkins on hand, but these are so much more fun! And I'm dying for some stripey straws!

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

I'm in desperate need for those striped cups!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

so many great things! love all of them.

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

so many great things! love all of them.