1.21.2010

My head is filled with vodka dreams

The BF loves to visit the liquor store...I guess its like going to Homegoods for me so I just indulge him and tag along. When we were last there to get some New Years eve champagne I came across this bottle of vodka that I loved from the moment I saw it.

Seriously? Vodka in a cool skull bottle, talk about pretty packaging!

Well I didn't get it at the time, but I stored it in the back of my mind for the next time I had a fun party and wanted an over-the-top bar.

Fast forward to yesterday when I was drooling over all the detailed photos of Eddie Ross's window from the Big Window Challenge and I noticed his little bar set up over on one of the bookcases AND the HOT skull vodka!


(click to see larger)

I'm happy to know he thinks its hot too and I'm sure I'll have no problem convincing the BF that I need to go back to the liquor store ASAP to pick this bottle up.


PS- Vodka is Crystal Head Vodka and the Eddie window photo is from Addie Juell

16 comments:

Ms. Bright said...

saw it (on apt. therapy) and wondered. very cool bottle.

pve design said...

skull and crossbones ( am I) if I drink more than one!
Surely, a bottle to die for along with the Eddie Ross Window at Bloomingdales.
pve

Kelly Green said...

kinda spooky but def. fun! you can always buy the other stuff and refill it too!!!! i love the blue bombay gin bottle too - what old soaks we are! KG

paula said...

this just made me laugh:)

Devon said...

Now that would be perfect for making Halloween martinis, eh?

Punctuation Mark said...

that bottle is perfect for a Halloween party... it needs a little bling for it to be even more extreme! ;)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I think you should have bought a bottle for your Halloween party

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

Good eye! I love the way they styled it. The roses bring a little femininity to such a masculine piece.

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

after this week, vodka's on my brain too...

MFAMB said...

its cool, but i can't get over those brass flowers!!!!!

Anonymous said...

love it! it would be cool to have a bunch of those lined up for your NEXT Halloween extravaganza!!!

CLP said...

I live in Baltimore. Back in October I went to a bar in Federal Hill and Dan Aykroyd was there! He was promoting this vodka because it's his brand. I tried the vodka. It was good, very smooth. I also got to chat with Dan Aykroyd and get a picture with him. It was a pretty cool night.

I agree the bottle is tres chic!

Love your blog! Keep up the great work!

Navy Bean said...

This is so cool! My brother would love this... it'll make an awesome gift!

Megan said...

This is perfect for your halloween party next year!

Anonymous said...

it's really good too!!! thanks for the shout out!
xo
Eddie

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That vodka bottle is wicked awesome!