12.29.2009

Generous People

Santa, aka my parents, family and BF were very generous this year!! I could not have asked for a more amazing Christmas if I planned it and bought for myself :)

One of my most favorite and special presents is a new table that my Daddy made for me, yes MADE FOR ME!

It kinda looks like this only a million times better, it's white and has a shelf. Like my drawing?

He is crafty like me...I mean where do you think I get it from? So it is built to perfection, like not one measurement off. Once I get it behind my sofa I will take more pics and share them- but I was too excited to wait to post so this drawing will have to do for the moment.

I also got a new laptop because two special people knew that my old one was no good for blogging- thank you Mom and Dad!! So you can't really see it, but just know that I am posting on it now and it is just perfect, blogging is so much faster now!

I hope Santa was good to everyone out there in blog land!

15 comments:

paula said...

can't wait to see it in it's resting place. have a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Oh I bet the table is wonderful. Can't wait to see it. Glad you had a very merry Christmas!

Linda Merrill said...

I'm sure the table is lovely, but more importantly, it was clearly made with love and a gift to treasure forever!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Can't wait to see your pics! Glad you had a nice xmas :)

Love the cocoa butter!

marinagrenadines said...

Luky you! It must be gorgeous!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

What a great table!

Kelly Green said...

Looking forward to seeing pics. of the table! KG

Chic Coles said...

Lucky! I wish my dad would make me a table like that, how sweet!

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

Sounds great, can't wait to see pictures! Glad you had a great Xmas! :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

glad you had a Merry Christmas. Love the sketch. Reminds me of something on MFAMB....may 2010 bring out your real blogging personality:)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What an incredible gift!! How lucky are you?? WOW!!

Anonymous said...

how amazing! i got a laptop tooo~ yay for macs..i hope to be a blogging whiz now once i learn ow to save!

Haven and Home said...

Such sweet parents!!!!

deliciously organized said...

Yay! You finally got your table!!!

Sarah said...

Post pics soon! How awesome to have a piece of furniture made by your dad!