11.20.2009

One thing after another...

I feel like I have a list a mile long and no time to do that list. I know you all know how I feel, so I'm not going to look for sympathy. But this is my blog and I feel like bitching so I'm going to. I am feeling overtired and feisty and I just want to crawl back into bed and hope the never ending to-do list goes away.

I know that's not happening so I figured I would procrastinate a little longer and look for cute to-do lists online to make me feel better.


Save me List from Amazon


One thing list from HERE


from HERE




I know these aren't to-do lists, but these folders are really cute and would make my day right about now


And my personal favorite is this list
love it!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

(lists not sourced are from Paper-Source)

15 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

I need so may of those items!!!
Love the folders ~~

xoxo Laura

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

Ha! I have a check-off grocery list that looks like the shit-list. It's so easy!

deliciously organized said...

I love so many of those products. I hope you get through your list and I have one thing to add to it...get excited for the movie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I totally agree. I feel like I am booked until january for every night of the week! Oh, and I have that first notepad. i'ts so cute!

Good luck with things and get ready for the big MOVIE! :)

alison giese Interiors said...

Am I rubbing off on you? ;)

Megan said...

I always feel better after making a to-do list; I'm fairly certain if they looked this cute that I would be more inclined to check off items en mass. Feel better!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love these- I make a loooot of lists too. I will take the first one and the one thing one :)

Enjoy your weekend

Fargerike Dagny said...

Haha, so many great alternatives...!! LOVE the shit list! :D

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I am in serious need of those folders. Maybe they would actually inspire me to get organized.

Lauren said...

hahahah love the shuffling papers one- i hate those papers that have nowhere to really go!

hope you're feeling better!!!
xoxoxo

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I want that "one thing" notepad. That's what I felt like when I was staying home all day!

Oona Johnson said...

Love these - all of them! So cute!!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I love all of these. But esp 1 and 3!

Jess said...

cute! Love the idea for a post :-)

Dallas Decorum said...

Hilarious!