10.15.2009

What, No Swedish Food?

While Muji is alot different from Ikea in the fact that they don't have their own frozen section full off Swedish meatballs, it looks like one of those stores you want to go in and just fill up your cart full of stuff you want but don't really need.

They have some pretty really fun things that I would love to get my hot little hands on...Muji wont you open up a store in Boston? I know you want to.
I really am in love with all their office supplies...I LOVE those acrylic boxes and drawers








I want to get everything to create a desk space like this one from Ruby Press- love love love!





Muji even has a clothing section, this white scarf caught my eye mainly so I can look like young like her



While this coffee table is not a real vintage industrial piece, for a tad over $150 it has that industrial look to it.
Like these two great family rooms




Muji if you are reading this please think about opening a store in Boston!!


images from Muji US website, BHG, Country Living, Ruby Press via Coco+Kelly,

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...BIG fan of these! I need to order some things stat!!

Chic Coles said...

I have not heard of Muji, I am definitely an Ikea girl, but they have some really cute stuff! I will have to look into them!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I've never heard of Muji! Love the acrylic boxes- great for organizing my make up and jewelry :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

PS: just grabbed your button! Grab mine:)

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I have never heard of Muji either! Wow, great stuff...and I don't think you need that white scarf to look young!!
Janell

deliciously organized said...

I have never heard of this company but I'll have to go check them out stat. Looks like good stuff. And I really want my desk to look like that!

Anonymous said...

Oh, i love desk stuff! I gotta go check out Muji! I love those acrylic boxes!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I love all of their things on the web, but the actual store doesn't have that many cool items.

It's a couple of blocks away from my sister's apt so I went to it a couple of weeks ago and was so disappointed that they didn't have more items that are available online!

MFAMB said...

love the little industrial rolling table!!! great price too.

Devon said...

Wait, isn't this Martha's favorite store? I've been trying to remember the name and I could NEVER do it. Thanks so much Linds!

I would love to go to the Japanese outpost of this store to see if it is as awesome as Martha thinks it is!!

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

Oh I want those pencils! checking it out now. :)

xo

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

I love Muji, too! I've had the chance to go to their branches in Hong Kong which are bigger than the ones here in the US -- they even have a food section!