8.04.2009

Designer Crush: Elizabeth Dinkel

When I first saw Elizabeth Dinkel's designs my first response was "hello lover" a la Carrie when she first saw her closet that Big had built for her. Meaning, I fell head over heels in love!

I have zero words for these interiors 1. because they are amazing and speak for themselves and 2. because I'm feeling crappy and totally not creative or talkative. So, I'm just going to leave you all with these beautiful photos from her portfolio.



I want this knocker for my door and those floors for my entry- love it!






ORANGE!!
No words needed here :)














I wish I could wake up and see this bathroom every morning

And every evening I wish I could come home from work and see this


















Love these two bathrooms...so clean looking with my favorite combo: white wood, chrome fixtures and white marble- yummy!









Have a great Tuesday Everyone!

18 comments:

paula said...

swooning now*

Oona Johnson said...

Love. Those checkerboard floors are going in my basement!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pictures and wish I could also move in to most of them! Great blog..I love checking your posts.

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Now that is a dose of inspiration to start the day! Thanks...Janell

Chic Coles said...

Thanks for sharing! She is amazing and I love her use of wallpapers and rugs! Everything looks so polished and put together!

Design Esquire said...

Wow. Everyroom has so much texture and color, I love how she uses wallpaper and the window treatments. These rooms look incredibly liveable too (I wish I lived there...).

bluehydrangea said...

Could we double date? I think I love her too!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Oh, I need that little orange side table - for me and for my Orange Crush series!

Anonymous said...

hello lover is right!

Yansy said...

Great interiors, her portfolio is amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Devon said...

Loving the pics. Especially the turquoise blue velvet covered window seat. We have the same exact type of seat in our living room and it would look great styled this way.

Great inspiration my friend!!

Jennifer said...

was going to comment on a few things, but there were so many that I've lost track ... did love the French bistro-type chairs and all of the bathrooms! good find.

alison giese Interiors said...

Seriously. She rocks my world!

Hope you're feelin' better!

Linda Merrill said...

Hope you're feeling better! I have the checkerboard floor in my front hall and kitchen. But, they don't shine like that!!

MaryBeth said...

I am in serious love with this portfolio. Thank you for clueing me into Elizabeth. MB

Stephanie Sabbe said...

very fun pics as always. I cannot wait until the Twilight movie either!! I swore I would not read the books, then I did it in secret and now I'm debating whether to wear a Team Edward or Team Jacob t-shirt when I'm first in line for the second movie:)

Haven and Home said...

Wow wow and wow, I am speechless!

Caitlin said...

I'm in love with that blue bedroom!