8.24.2009

Cape Weekend Recap

So I had planned on taking a ton of pictures of all the pretty cape houses I saw- BUT I was too busy ooing and ahhing that forgot didn't take out the camera much, oops!

Here are the few that the BF and I happened to snap

Pretty fishing boats taking a break from being out at sea.

I loved the yellow one!

The Chatham Pier Fish Market

Ate lots of these things...

...and these. The tuna was sushi grade and mmm mmm mmm delish

Hurricane Bill was coming into town, so it was very overcast

Saw lots of these- the ones at the fish market were the size of medium dogs...no joke, these things were HUGE!

Told the BF we need to work HARD and save for one of these pretties. I want to take sunset boat rides with my friends and some cocktails every evening in the summer....ahhhh wouldn't that be nice :)

One of my favorite shops in P-Town, again I forgot to take pictures inside but for a great recap see Style Carrots blog HERE
It was a great weekend that of course ended too soon! But the BF and I will be back down that way again soon...we love it too much not too go. I promise I'll take more pics then :)


Hope you all had a great weekend too!!

8 comments:

Stephanie Sabbe said...

Did you hang with the Obamas:)

We want to make it down their asap

MFAMB said...

lovely and relaxing. can i be on said boat for cocktails?

Sarah said...

LOVE the bird!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Well I had a good weekend but nothing like yours!

Too BAD you didn't take more cape house pictures, love that style...sometimes I find myself doing something and thinking oh, wait, I should have been taking pictures (for the blog!)

Your comment on my blog made me laugh, thanks!

Janell

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Looks like you had a wonderful time! I used to live on the cape with my family (in a cape style home!) and just had lots of memories.

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Looks like you had a wonderful time! I used to live on the cape with my family (in a cape style home!) and just had lots of memories.

Yansy said...

I love the Cape! It sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! Glad to have you back!

Southern Aspirations said...

oh so much fun! Love the Cape! Thanks for sharing the pics that you did take- but I know what you mean! so many shots to capture there.