3.23.2009

Give a little, take a little

The BF and I went shopping this weekend and picked out our new couch- yeah!! It was a warranty replacement so we had to go to the store that we originally purchased the couch at which is why we didn't have a ton of options for slipcovers. The final couch we chose was a little him and a little me- it has some leg showing, the "skirt" is not too girlie, but most important its a slipcover which is what i wanted forever. Overall I cant WAIT to get it in the family room- I think it will be the perfect change to make the room what I want.


PS- those are not the pillows we got, this is just a stock picture.

9 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Ohhh I love it!

pve design said...

Oh baby, it is just like bringing home a brand new baby! Nice clean couch.
Makes me really want slipcovers!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh I love it! I love the little bit of pleating on the bottom. I love my slipcover couches. I always wanted crisp white sofa's and now when I get tired of it I can just get a new color.

My only mistake was getting it in linen and it can't be thrown in the wash it needs to be dry cleaned!

Can't wait to see it in the room.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I would already be snuggled up with my bf if I had that bad boy!

Lauren said...

looks perfect for you guys!!!

ps- thanks for the sweet comment
xoxo

Unknown said...

looks great and a great compromise. it's a bit shaped like the mitchell gold one and looks super comfy! and the skirt - like you said - isn't too girly. i like it!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I love it... and it's one that I would have picked!

Brandi said...

Could you tell where you bought the sofa? I have been look for one similar to that, but I am having a hard time finding a quality choice. Thanks.

LindsB said...

Hey Brandi, it actually came from Jordans Furniture- its made by Four Seasons