2.27.2009

I Carried a Watermelon?!?

Back in November my friends had given me tickets to see Dirty Dancing on stage, and the weekend is finally here! I took today off to clean my apartment and get ready for their arrival early tomorrow AM (yes I am that anal that the house has to be spotless before guests come).

I got the most beautiful lilies today, the smell is so amazing! Here are two of the arrangements in my now clean house.
The BF left for the weekend- so its total girl time all weekend long!!

8 comments:

KM said...

Oh yea! Girl time!! Man, I miss that! Have so much fun!!! I bet Camilla's tease is just killing you. I've seen your comments on surprises eating you alive. :) This sounds like a good one. New blog up and running.
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I DIED reading your title..sara and I will randomly text each other that after a drunk night watching dirty dancing a few years ago. YAY!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I love some girl time... and your house looks great. Have so much fun!

Katy said...

Wow Linds! I am sad I will not be there...but have fun!

Lauren said...

Oh they look beautiful!!! I hope it was fun!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Of course your place was beautiful as always- when are you coming to decorate my house? xoxo

Brilliant Asylum said...

I like how they look in a square vase. I may have to try that this week...

cotedetexas said...

hope y'all had fun!!!!!!!

Joni