10.08.2008

A place for my boots

I know its not winter yet, but I started to think about what to do with my boots when I take them off. I know alot of people have done the Martha idea, which I might do but I'm afraid of water just sitting there and rusting.


This is cute, but a little too permanent for me- I don't want it up all year


But, are there any other ideas out there?? Has anyone has done something different that can work for an apartment or small entry space... please share!

If I had my way, I would have this and would not have to worry about my boot storage :)


Images from Martha Stewart, InStyle Home, and Apartment Therapy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea!! It's the perfect place to keep your boots safe.

pve design said...

love the tray from smith and hawken or an inexpensive cookie tray filled with stones.